Virtual Reality for Kids With
an at-home exercise system designed to increase mobility
in elementary to high school age youth
Hi, I'm Bob
Co-Founder & CEO
"Viribus" is Strength
Using the latest advances in virtual reality technology,
Viribus VR pushes back against cerebral palsy
This affordable at-home exercise system includes a VR headset and a wireless sensor suit that measures intricate movements of the body and spine, transforming the body into a game controller.
It’s not complicated, everything is wirelessly connected and driven by a parent-friendly app… getting your child into the games – and their exercises – quicker.
Viribus VR is created by physical therapists because we know how challenging it can be to keep kids consistent with at-home exercise regimens.
When It's Fun,
More Gets Done
Virtual Reality Games Designed for Kids
with Cerebral Palsy
“Exer-tainment” uses gamification to excite, motivate and encourage kids… masking home-exercise regimens with fun. When it’s fun, more gets done.. and repetition can make muscles stronger and more controlled.
Why virtual reality? A growing body of research indicates VR married with physical repetition can accelerate the brain’s ability to rewire itself (neuroplasticity).
A growing library of games to address a growing number of needs.
From posture control and upper extremities, to muscle memory and strength building, Viribus VR games become an ever-expanding exercise tool.
Therapist Back in
Hi, I'm Tony
Co-Founder & CHIEF SCIENCE OFFICER
Viribus VR is designed to address the significant pain point for most therapists: home exercise compliance.
- Simple & secure therapist portal with app for patients.
- At-home remote monitoring 24/7
- Track patient progress remotely
- Remotely adjust difficulty for continued improvement
- Provides therapists more control over home exercises
- Empowers therapists to get better results
- Can be used in the clinic or in the home
- Families can order it directly or from therapist.
Parent Pain Points
- The daily exercise routine is time-consuming
- Pushing the body is difficult
- The ongoing fight with your child is exhausting
- CP exercise technology is expensive & limited
- New tech can be complicated & frustrating
- Viribus VR helps self-direct exercise routines
- Viribus VR games help distract kids from the work
- Imagine you child asking, “When can I do my exercises again?”
- Viribus VR is intentionally designed to be as affordable as possible
- Viribus VR is easy to setup & ready to play in about 5 minutes